20 May 2011

A Big Celebration for my Father n Law


Such a beautiful birthday celebration for a very special man today.  Mr. Carlos, my father n law, is such an amazing man, leader, father, brother, husband, friend, and pastor. Such a holy man, who dedicates his time & energy daily, helping lead individuals to Christ. I'm so happy for Mr. Carlos & Mrs. Lupe for the show of people tonight, it's so wonderful to see the people who love Mr. Carlos & appreciates him for all his contributions. I know it touched his heart. I admire Mr. Carlos for what I know about him & also for what i've heard about him, the stories & lessons he has taught my husband are endless. We love you Mr. Carlos & we hope you had a wonderful, blessed, fun-filled, special birthday!! Que Dios le bendiga! 




























No comments: