31 May 2011

Jessie's Girl will be here SOON!


I enjoyed taking photographs at a friends babyshower this past weekend. Jessica is expecting a beautiful baby girl at the end of July. She had many guest and friends attend her shower at The Garden of Minden; Jessica got so many cute items for Vanessa. Such an exciting adventure Jessica is about to embark on, I know she can't wait to meet her bundle of joy. I'm so happy I got to capture the mommy to be and all of her close friends & family as they enjoyed a celebration for a sweet blessing. Good Luck with everything Jessica, I hope everything goes smoothly!





























1 comment:

Connie Franks said...

What a beautiful day it was and you captured it perfectly. It was so amazing to see my beautiful daughters as the young mothers they are and will be. I am so humbled by them and so proud. You have seen this through your lens and created irreplaceable memories with your talent and thank you does not seem to be enough. You were a joy to work with and we hope to be able to have you as part of our future celebrations.